Notice anger when it comes up, i won't always be able to notice it in time but most times I will be able to do another action like reach out to others.
I don't need to take it out on others, i have nature walks, a car to yell in , program people to talk with, journaling and taking care of inner child. getting down on my knees and asking HP for help with the dark ugly emotions.
Keep doing the good work of letting out the feelings as it comes. Theres a time and place to let out all the repressed anger and emotions from the past.
That incident with my former sponsor asking me how I am and then cutting me off is more based on old feelings and triggers. There is only a small percentage of it that's current moment.
As I become more stable, rely less on compulsive eating etc. I can practice visiting, joining groups etc.
I feel a lot of repressed energy and anxieties re: meeting a partner and having intimacy. I can bring those into my life as much as I am working to keep the countertop clean, wash the dishes, sweep the floor, do laundry etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment