Tuesday, August 10, 2021

2 way prayer meeting today

 Dear God, what the fuckity fuck Man. Thanks for the abstinence last night. one day feels so good, so so good!  I was in so much pain over my body and the wieght gain and having to buy bigger clothes. Terrible God, just terrible. Please help me. I feel so overwhelmed and scared about work. I havent had a full day in year or os and especially without napping in between and now 2 days straight plus 10 hours of flying time and not being in my own kitchen. Please help me give my best with the project and also be willing to ask for help and not take things so personally. Please help me stay abstinent no matter what dear God. 

Dear Dear boy, It's okay my love. You know what I always tell you, take deep Ujay breaths my boy. Deep 4-4-6 breaths, breath out fear, anger, jealousy not being good enough and breath in light, power, my abundant and generous love.  you have a beautiful portable program my boy and I am always here for you .always. Trust me and love others and your self. You are not alone my child, never alone and I am so very very proud of the healing work you are doing. 

Love, God. 

No comments: