Dear God
Hello, how are you its been a while. Thank you for sheoung me the way. I felt so much hurt when I was turned down by the lalord for the parking space and then relaizing the ebike was too big to fit in my place.. and then the self loathing god . Why god I can be so brutal on myself. Living life with the critic. I get it . I'm not surpose to progress and have fun. I should increase my earning and I hope this can be done with this purchase. I don't fucking know sometimes. If I'm just kidding myslef. More toys more distractuisn so I don't face my inner tumroil and sadness and lonesliens and all my fears of and regrets on what's passed and. How I've not jumped in after nasreen. So much loss opportunities god. So much pain and hiding in my food addiction. So awful god. Where do I go next.
My dear ❤️ boy child if mine love of my life. Rest my boy and be gentle my son love you like I do. If only you see what I see my dear love. Dear sweet love. Be ever so gentle with yourself. All will be revealed. You're doing the best you can. And I'm not going to be the military leader you want and expect. Rest easy my boy. Rest in love. Rest in power. You are truly truly adored my boy and loved beyond this planet and beyond the universe.
Love and the biggest bear hug ever
God
No comments:
Post a Comment