Monday, August 10, 2020

So much like my dad watch sports and love it. He watched cricket I think it's shit but I know he liked all sports
I feel so good to have some time off, period no justification for taking time off so grateful for just having the rest.
Love the gadgets I have the maccbooks the pcs the ipads the phone the camera. I'm so content with my possessions the TV the air conditioner
Everything about this feels so good. And I'm lonely as fuck. But I feel so rested. The call center drained me. 
The work I'm doing now feels so nice, I'm in a middle of a pandemic and I so appreciate the space to just be. I want our society to be more caring and help others. I want us as a species to love each other. I can be vegan. I can appreciate me.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

No comments: