Dear sweet sweet god, so tired god so tired of the day in and day out of sleeping on the couch and reaching for food, please give me the willingness god to stop the behaviour, I truly get dark and sometimes suicidal ideation when I’m binging and it’s like theirs no hope dear god. I want to have a better life free from food addiction God, I’m so tired, help me reach out to the right people please God, I’m so very very tired.
Dear Dear Dear sweet sweet boy, it’s okay little one, it’s okay. Breathe in light and my spirit and let out the failures, frustrations, anger, hopelessness and despair little one. Let it out, this world is tough we know, it’s going to be okay little one, its going to be okay. How can I support you today my love. How can I support you today little one.
God, I have a very long day of a bus ride and driving back, will you please help me god, I just don’t know how I’m going to do this. I am also afraid of the food God, I am frustrated and I don’t know if I’m doing the right thing by accepting this job God. Please help me God.
Ahh my sweet child, you did your best, you helped Rodney and he wouldn’t have asked if it wasn’t difficult. It’s okay my sweet sweet child, it’s okay little one. It’s going to be okay. Take your comforter and pillow and your headphones and laptop and book and it will be okay. Make it an adventure little one. As for the food, keep turning to me and your fellows little one, its’ okay to trust Jacqueline and Marco and marla, these people are on your side little one and they have been there. Open up to them little one. It’s going to be okay. We will be with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment