Dearest God, HP, G to the D. I feel awful, the peanuts binge taking a toll on my body. Please please help me God. I can’t stop. Please give me the strength and willingness to stop. I can’t right now imagine life without sitting on the couch and numbing out to junk food. I’ve been doing this since I was 13. I’m scared of ballooning in weight and I hate the weight gain God. And I hate how tight my clothes feel . Please help me dear God.
Dear Sweet sweet precious child. ujai breath remember dear one, 4x4x6. There doesn’t that feel better. Sweet Krisen, it’s okay little one, keep connecting and looking for other ways to soothe and nuture your soul little one release the anxious energy its okay my love, we are truly sorry that you are feeling the way you do. Please keep coming to me, all will be well little one, just keep coming to me my love. Loneliness, sexuality, life without a family is tearing you apart. We understand little one, we know hang in there, this is going to get better little one, everyone goes through this, do not let despair in, let it pass through and we will take care of the rest. There is hope little one, hope and light on the other side, you are closer to it than you think.Congrats on making amends to your sister and brother-in-law we are so proud of you little one. So very proud. Lots of love, God.
No comments:
Post a Comment