Thursday, October 27, 2022

2 way prayer before trip to hamilton and on the binge eating and depression

Sweet god, so much struggles getting abstinent. Using so much food to number out , no energy or motivation to do anything except waking up in time for this meeting what should I do God. Im so very scared of life. I hold onto habits, gaming, books, podcasts, YouTube, because I’m so afraid to go out in the world and make connections. I tried yesterday but came home in a heartbeat when given an excuse. Please help me god break free from this prison. relying on only 1 or two WhatsApp conversations is just not working and meeting my needs. So lonely, starved for connection. I seem to want intimate relationships and avoiding calling others in program for general connection. It’s so frustrating god, why? Please help me with my trip to Hamilton today. Very important that it goes well today on the trip god, 7 hours of driving is a lot. I am so scared of the food and junk at my mom’s place. Give me the strength please god to put it in a safe place. 

Well done little one on the breath work just now, and coming to me. Well done little one, it’s going to be okay my sweet. It’s going to be okay. We will not let you down , not ever little one. All will be well. The break will be good for you and will allow you to recharge at your mom’s place alone. You always felt safe there. Do not despair little one, call your friends, keep connecting and work your step one 2 and 3 little one. Let go of fear and resentments and grudges and recognize how very short life is. like the just for today reading, it’s okay to supress my knowledge and not know why act as is little one, it’s worked before. With regards to the food act as if little one, we don’t want to see you suffer, lets end it. Move on with life and please don’t despair, war happens , human cruelty happens , read your book on over empathy , it will help learn how to live in the world.

No comments: