I just had such a horrid experience, I’m still shaken up by it. Pulled over by the fucking cops. I got onto Decarie on the middle lane. And saw the cop in the background. Then i turned on the middle lane and was going fast. And came to the lights and then i heard the beeps and i got scared pulled over to the right and stopped the bike and I fell down and it was scary. They told me what the hell was I doing in the middle of the road and then they said I’m a pedestrian and they said i shouldn’t be driving in the middle of the road, I’m a pedestrian. They asked for my id, and I gave them my license and they spent about 5 mins searching it and then they said they are giving me a warning and i should be careful. I told them that I will stay in the right lane and that when I come to a right turning lane, i will get off the road and Walk through the intersection. It was so fucking scary.
No comments:
Post a Comment