Thursday, July 14, 2022

I’ve been having good dreams, like intense dreams, yesterday I was dreaming about the new project and the estimate that I had to put forward and it was a bit scary, but I got praised by someone and that was nice, it was all related. I binged ate the peanuts and that was hard. I woke up feeling really off and lethargic , I couldn’t move. I watched a bit of James Bond no time to die and that was nice. I tried to focus on things, which I know is not necessary. And is my debting and I know this, I got on the call and was very irritable, I couldn’t share but I did announce myself and I was grateful for that. Here I am . Doing the very best I can. I’m having good sleep and I’m so happy I went out and got out and did the show. It was so immersive and I felt so good. Replied to my mom which I also really appreciated.

Not liking the weight gain but no desire to stop eating or even go to the gym, it’s all been so very hard with this depressive episode.

No comments: