Saturday, April 9, 2022

loving myself a letter to God

Dear sweet sweet God, thank you for the laugh yesterday , it really helped me to just laugh out loud and from my belly. And thank you for frank not calling me that helped me too. God I need some help please please please help me get out of the isolation and depression and go towards life and socializing and loving what I have. Please give me the strength dear god to keep this place clean and less clutter god, I need to rent out this place and I’m worried about the floors, please please please help me God. I a so scared of my ability to work and my debating. I don’t know if I am on the path to destruction. Please God help me.

Dear Dear Dear sweet boy, we are so proud of you for cleaning the bathroom, it looks incredible and we are so very proud of you for turning to us and staying away from the junk. We love you little one, it’s so so nice to hear you laugh. You are doing so well, please keep being you keep finding the joy in little things. All is not lost little one. It makes us so so so happy and proud and tickles us pink when you laugh out loud. You’re welcome little one, we have your back, and we will only lead you to things that are in your best interest, growth things . Change little one, we will lead you to change that is in your best interest. We cry little one we hate seeing you in pain.

I feel so scared God, I feel rudderless and directionless and it’s so very scary. I want companionship God but I’m so very scared of it God. I don’t know whether real or not, will you please help me God.

It’s okay little one, its okay my sweet sweet boy, please breath little one breath out fear and despair and breath in light, love and joy little one. Just breath it in my love. Breath little one, its all going to be okay it’s coming little one.

No comments: