I just had a lovely picture with isai rod and me. It was so nice. My smile is off but it’s okay I like the way I looked, I can’t believe I’m so focused on fat when I looked fine. The body obsession and dysmorphia I guess. It’s okay I survived it, I wished I didn’t crash last night with the junk food because I do feel so gross today and I spent the most of the day basically just resting. I’m glad I called Laurie, I was so worried about the Facebook posting and the threat of retaliation. I’m always so concerned about that.
Toronto was shocking, the homelessness, the mental health , the buzz about it, I’m glad that I left quickly, I’m grateful to god for the parking, the money in my green p parking and the money in the subway card, I’m grateful that I made the trip to see isai and to spend time at the office that was really nice.
It was so nice to work in an office setting and it was nice to see the rooms in the basement and take the pictures and to chat with Donya and show her my tatoo. And it was nice to face my fears and speak to Tiffany and it was funny to see everyone bolt around 5pm.
I’m also very grateful to stop at the motel and sleep in a proper bed and to get up and go the next morning and to show my face for the conference call. I was so happy with the clothes that isai got me.
So all in all, I felt so loved, from all the calls and messages I got. It was so beautiful, I made the effort to visit with Joe and Anoop and Antonio, to see the beaches, Scarborough, downtown proper, Yonge and bloor and bloor west village that was so much of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment