Monday, January 3, 2022

2 way prayer 🙏🏼

Dear dear sweet God, thank you thank you for letting things go so well yesterday and giving me guidance on the next right actions .thank you for having my mom come here and just show up, she helped alot. I realize that I could ask her for help even when I felt so much rage and resentment and Im glad I had you to turn to. I hate how I am when I feel so overwhelmed and anxious maybe I needed to do more prep work but I was so consumed by the fucking food and today for the first day I feel peace. please help me dear God I'm so tired of being in the fucking food and living in a state of depression and despair. I want to change god I want to let go and trust and do the next right action. Please dear God please help me. What do I do?

No comments: