Wednesday, December 1, 2021

rantings with God

Dear God, I’m so tired of being sick, of being scared. Of feeling guilty and afraid all the fucking time, please help me get closer to you God. I don’t want to live another day of my life in fear. God, I’m upset at having to sell the stock, I don’t have a lot of energy dear god today, I still feel sick, I don’t know why I’m telling you this, you know this, you are part of me. Thank you dear God for the resilience with food, it’s so fucking hard the cravings god. I feel so scared for Karla, please help her god, please have the right people show up for her. God, I just want to play out the next 33days the absolute best I can, I’m so very scared God. I need some help and I’m so bloody scared, will you please help me dear God. It’s all so overwhelming and I lost money and I’m so sad about that. Please dear God, I don’t want to fall flat on my arse, I’m trying my best but I need to turn this over to you God. I’m trying not to dip anymore into my line of credit, I know where this thinking leads me and I’m trying to live within my budget dear God. Thank you for the strength yesterday to respond to the email about work, God I feel so very sad for all in program who are in awful positions, me included God. I feel scared that the government is going to claw back the funding they gave to me and that’s okay God. I can’t live in fear, I’ve been running away too fucking much. I feel like the carpet is going to drop all the time, but I’m so grateful to have the support of sandy, and my sister who really lifts me up God. I hope that I can be okay God, I just want to live with peace today. Everything can be so hard at times. I only want to live in peace today God. Will you please help me just for this day God.

Dearest precious son, breathe, next right action, our debtors anonymous meeting, your al anon and mediations, I know it’s so hard son, you have limited energy today. You will recored your hours and you are going to pay your rent, just be at east my son, this will also pass. Just try to be at ease my son. Make an appointment with the mortgage specialist at CIBC and show him the plan. This will pass my son, this will pass.

Dear God, I feel so unvalidated in Al anon meeting today, I feel like I made a mistake sharing. I’m so tired god, I’m so tired, please help me with the next right action. I’m selling my stock to pay the rent and I feel like a fool. I have no more money coming in until I send this invoice today. Will you please guide me god please remove my pride, my laziness so that I can make money to live within my means. god. I’m so scared of getting sucked in. I’m so scared of being less than a man. I’m so scared god of everything. Prudent reserve and god will help me. Please remove the pride god, please help me with this.

No comments: