Dearest God, thank you for the strength and guidance to have a good food night. I was so ill after the last binge the night before. So very grateful to get back on track God. Thank you Thank you Thank yo. I’m so happy to have finally sent out the Christmas card to Reo. I’ll send more today. I am scared God about the finances and my debating. And my ability to earn and be stable. I want a productive life God. The world events are saddening me and make me apathetic. I don’t want to be apathetic god. I want to be stable and empowered to live a happy purposed filled life aligned with your will God. How do I make that happen. I am very tired of the binge cycle and the obsessive mind. Please God show me how to fill that God sized hole so I don’t go to compulsions/addictions.
Dearest Sweet boy of mine, love of my life. Breathe little one, it’s all going to be okay. I’m sorry for all the physical and emotional pain. It happens my boy, part of life and I will never abandon you my son. Breathe out fear, anxiety, depression, jealousy, hatred and breath in love, strength and bewilderment. You have the gift of life my boy, use it well. I’m so proud of you, we are so proud of you, paying your bills and taking the steps to live within your means. It will get better son. I promise you that it will. About your sister not messaging you, it’s okay my son. Send her love and light and move on. She will come around as they all have their own lives to manage with ups and downs. This too shall pass. I feel your hurt and I feel your pain. It’s okay to grieve the relationships that you lost or what you wanted and didn’t not get. It’s okay little one. It’s okay my love, your time is coming. Make that vision board and don’t be afraid to dream. You desires are being fulfilled, it’s all happening at the right time little one.
No comments:
Post a Comment