Notes from Margaret session
Get away from my pathologies ( i have mental illness etc.) build skills to be more assertive to be less trusting and more discerning and to protect myself with people and relationships.
When faced with bullies or difficult people. You know what, I’m going to have to get back to ou.
I need to think about it, i can hear your reasons but I don’t have to give you an answer now. I can be vague, that’s kind of interesting, i guess we should look at that. More of a politician.
Avoid you me or I , don’t personalize it, make it about best practices etc.
Look at a picture that doesn’t change, sit up when listening to the inner ear training.
On feelings , Leonard Cohen song: I don’t trust my inner feelings, feelings come and go .
On why I’m into dark stuff. I’m more into understanding the pathology and it doesn’t really mean anything. In another profession maybe I’m a therapist.
No comments:
Post a Comment