Dear God, thank you for last night abstinence. Glad to snack on protein instead of the penauts and chips. Slowly but Surely right God? Dear God, i feel so inadequate and am struggling with getting older and wanting to surround myself with younger people. Am I in denial God? It's really awful that I don't have close friends my age. I feel so lonely all the time. I'm drawn to romance stories and shows and all i do is compare how i don't have that in my life and it's so painful dear God. I'd like a sign please dear God. Please help me God. What is my path? Surely it must be better than wasting the days in isolation and addiction.
Dearest sweet boy, hello my love. Today is monday and it's going to be difficult to put your mind back to work mode. it's okay my boy. Call your sponsor Gary today and make some OA outreadch calls. Remember my boy, people in this program want you to succed and live your best life. The ones your chose are safe dear boy. I know a lot will come up leading to thanksgiving and your sister coming to montreal. It's okay my child, you are love love loved. Do not despair, This too shall pass my dear son. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment