I'm leaving this place roughly at 2pm and then I'm going to go to swarajs place to pick up the rest of my stuff.
Sunday, March 15, 2020
update
I've missed my updates. Im writing this on my new MacBook that has a French keyboard which is so bloody annoying but at the very least the keyboard works, after apple has fixed it. Its also a model up for me and I really appreciate that. I'm at the comfort in hotel, its been a really crazy couple days, I missed work yesterday and I binged on friday night because I came into the hotel and I binged again last night. I was told to find my own place because swaraj is worried about me. And I wasn't prepared for this, I feel used and neglected. I did some reading with Pallavi, she helped me see that this could be a blessing from my higher power because she was causing me a lot of stress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment