Saturday, May 6, 2023

2 way prayer on kitten caring stress and not getting needs met from friends

Dear God, thank you for a better might. Jean Luc is getting hard to care for , the insight about the clay litter and him getting it all over my bed and cross contamination is fucking scary. Fuck he is so needy I didn’t expect this, it’s like having a fucking child. How did I get myself into this. I can’t binge because he always wants to be touch the food an dI can’t isolate, is this what the fucking doctor ordered God?

My dear dear dear sweet boy, please forgive me, all I can think of saying is “you are welcome”. The little kitten is exactly what you need right now and you will figure out boundaries my sweet boy. It’s fantastic that you shower him with a lot of love and affection and that you have a balcony that you can take him out regularly , he loves it and when inspired take him out in the cage to visit others. It’s going to be okay my sweet sweet boy, please trust me that I will alway guide you to your best outcomes and sometimes IT will feel uncomfortable. I’m sorry about hearing that Lucia Capacchione took her own life, I know it made you feel devastated because you are following her recovery ways and you feel let down because she still took her own life at 85. I’m glad you saw her daughters note and how honest they were. Keep following her guidance little one. Be the thriver . It’s going so well letting out the anger and doing the creative journal and we are so immensley proud of you.

We are so sorry little one that all you old family guy friends are not responding to you. It’s not about you little one, they have a 100 things on their mind and maybe you’re number 96 on that list, making sure Krisen feels heard. It’s not your fault little one, you were following directions and sometimes they are so self absorbed also and not in recovery. Focus on safe friendships little one. About the food little one and the 12 steps, we are glad that you are leaving meetings once they feel shame inducing for you. We are so thrilled that you are giving new meetings phone and zoom a chance. That is the way little open mindedness and trusting the process. Keep challenging the little voice with the protective parent, who says, is that so, well I am this this and I did this this and this so I don’t believe you mr critic. Be ever so gentle with yourself, we want you to feel the immense love we have for you and are so very very proud of you.

Love gods

No comments: