Dear God, so painful everyday, it’s so hard with money work night bingeing mindless shows, please please God, help me. I want to feel my feelings everyday, deal with it, let it out and not be stuck in misery, loneliness and despair. Please show me how to be in my creative brain god, guide me , I want to trust you more and turn things over. I hate being in addiction., I want to live the gentler softer way and not be in fight, flight freeze mode. Please help me god.
My dear dear sweet boy, breathe little one, deep breaths let out fear regret hurt shame and anger and let in love, strength , hope and light little one. You will be okay my sweet sweet boy. You will be okay. You are so very loved little one, so very loved. We know you will be okay it’s going to be okay little one, we promise. We don’t want to see you suffer little one, we don’t want you to feel despair all is well my sweet. Trust the recovery process, let out your feelings, share with others. Let us love you and guide you my sweet, we have infinite wisdom and will guide you to the choice that is right for you. You are truly truly loved little one, all is well.
No comments:
Post a Comment