Dear God, thank you for a night of abstinence. I feel pain in my shoulders and neck and lower back. It’s becoming chronic and I’m scared. I also think it’s aging rearing its ugly head. years of exercise abuse and now my heaviest weight ever I feel scared god. I’m not used to waking up in pain , will physio help?
My dear dear sweet boy, it’s okay little one, its okay, we are here for you and want you to keep doing what you did yesterday. You were abstinent yesterday and we are so very happy and proud of you. You want to the gym and eased into a tight stretch and you did your meditation and yoga, well done. Congrats on sticking through the OA step study and connecting with others over zoom and showing your face. It’s going to be okay little one, all those things your are scared about. Finances health, aging, loneliness, give those to me and put it in your godbox and you will see the miracles happen. Love you little one, it’s all going to be okay!
No comments:
Post a Comment