Thursday, February 3, 2022

today's 2 way prayer

Dear Dear God, WTF WTF I don’t want to keep bingeing and hating myself please show me the door and path to you dear God. I want to feel the peace and know the next right action. It is so very hard god, please guide me out of the despair.

Dearest Sweet sweet boy, it’s okay my little one. Remember 4-4-6 ujai breathing. Remember art of living meditation I am so very sorry that love has been so elusive for you. Love of yourself, love of others and most of all, romantic love. It is so painful little one, I know it is. you were never meant to live life solo. You were meant to love and be loved. Don’t despair my boy, better days are ahead. Look at al the gifts you received yesterday, what a nice conversation you had with Denis. Let Go and let love my dear one. Trust me dear, TRUST Me. You are so very very loved and adored.

No comments: