With these record heat waves..( The last time it was this hot was 1930s) I wonder if this is a sign of global warming and more of this to come. How wasteful we as a species have become. Is it in our nature to be this wasteful and do things without thought of consequence. Maybe it is...I know that as much as I want to have less of a carbon footprint, I still want to drive my car solo to work and take flights where I want to do...and yes even buy plastic bottles and containers although this really does irk me at times.
I wonder what it will take for me, us to change? Maybe proof that by being less wasteful things will improve, polar ice caps will stop melting and crazy heat waves and smog will reduce...hmmm.
1 comment:
Krisen! This is Colin McEwen! I've often wondered what happened to you after you left Saskatoon, and no longer had me around to kick your ass at everything. :) Why the hell aren't you on Facebook? Anyways, this seems to be the only way to reach you so I'm leaving a comment. Drop me an email, I'm at cdm300 at mail dot usask dot ca. (Living in Winnipeg these days.)
Post a Comment