Well here we go again. I binged last night and I feel the hangover of such a binge. It was awful it was a bag of popcorn from kernels store. Cheddar popcorn and then ate bout 5 square of apple crumble and then a LOT of cashews fuck fuck fuck. I felt horrible this morning and I got up at 5am and went to the gym. So that was that.
Right now I'm driving to Toronto. I just attended an online OA meeting and I shared that I was struggling and that really helped. I'll do some journaling later. This is just an update. My sister just sent me a text and asked me where I would be staying and I kinda regret telling my niece that I'd be coming down. I feel sick, mentally and physically and I really just want to isolate.
I'll turn this over to God and see what happens, I'm in their hands. God help me please.
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
No comments:
Post a Comment